Are you looking for a dentist in Montreal West Island?
Pointe-Claire Dental accepts new patients.
Welcome to new Patients! To book an appointment call us at 514-697-7391 or fill out the appointment request form and we will contact you shortly.
At Pointe-Claire Dental Clinic, we recommend that all new patients get a comprehensive oral examination. It will allow us to get a complete picture of your current condition.
We will examine every aspect of your oral health to determine any treatments or preventive measures you may need.
Your first appointment at Pointe-Claire dental
Before the day of your appointment
Shortly after your appointment is booked, you will receive an email including the intake form and medical questionnaire.
For your convenience, you can complete it at home and submit it before your appointment or bring it with you the day of your appointment.
You can also download it here:
Download confidential health questionnaire here
No time to do it in advance? No problem, you can complete it in our office. In that case, please plan to arrive at least 20 minutes before the time of your appointment.
We can help facilitate the transfer of your patient records and XRays from a previous dental office. If you wish so. In that case, please make sure to provide us with the necessary information. You can send it at firstname.lastname@example.org
The day of your appointment
Your first appointment will last 1 hour.
- You will be welcomed by a member of our team who will start your session by reviewing the health questionnaire with you. We will take the time to discuss your medical and dental history, any current or previous concerns as well as your priorities and needs.
- Then, we will take a complete series of x-rays and photographs of your mouth.
- The dentist will join you to do the oral examination, explain you his findings and treatment alternatives and answer all your questions.
- A personalized treatment plan will be created for you.
- By the end of your visit, our team will assist you to book the appointment for your dental cleaning with one of our hygienists.
- If necessary, our administrative team will produce an estimate request for your dental insurance and financial assistance options will be explained to you.